My Wonderful Followers

Friday 2 September 2011

Paul Texting!

Well as some of you no we have been having some decorating this week, I am so relieved it is done as it's been bugging me for ages. I am exhausted but still not finished sorting out! I am having a break today.
I think the paint fumes must have affected me as I had the urge to make a man's card. Now that doesn't happen very often! LOL
I used Mo Manning's Paul texting I have had this for months and it's the first time I have used it. I printed onto Neena paper. I coloured him with Copics, Pro Markers & Prisma pencils. I distressed with TH Weathered Wood. I used A3 AMD card to make my large square card. Jak Heath's free backing paper, XXL Go Kreate Frilly 3 frames. Bits from my stash
Thanks for calling have a great weekend.
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Great card Jan, I love this image, it is perfect for teenage boys
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Jan. I like those frames as well. Might have to check them out. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fab card Jan I love it. Glad your decorating's done, hope you like it. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so fabulous Jan....

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring Jan, I just love that image, it's so useful for teenage boys.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card Jan! Hugs Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, such a calm feeling about this, love this image, have used it a few times myself, but I have to admit, they haven't looked as good as this :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan