My Wonderful Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

Shabby Chic & another one of my latest addiction!!


Hi everyone, it's a beautiful day here in the Crafty North!
I decided to make a shabby chic card for a challenge, I am having great fun getting messy! Not doing much else!! I have a long list of jobs that I am getting very good at ignoring!
My first card is 8X8 from Craftwork cards.
Some Kan Ban embossed card
Spring Feast Limited Edition.
MS corner punch.
Shapeabilities 
Ornate Artisan tags & accents
Anemone & Daisy
LOTV stamp, coloured with Pro Markers.
Distressing done with TH 
Victorian Velvet
Milled Lavender
Bits from my stash!

Card no 2.
Lilac A3 card QVC Mirri card
LOTV stamp, coloured with PM.
Nesties & Marianne flourish.
MS Daisy punch!
Bits from my stash!

Hope to be back later with another LIM card.
The girls are trying to get 1000 entries this week so please pop over and join in. Details here.

I'm entering my cards into the following challenges.

Stamps & Fun use shapes & die cuts.

14 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Jan, love them both. Carol x
    PS got my craft racks last week - what a lot of packaging there was! They look fab though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Jan. I love the flowers on the first one, they're gorgeous. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both Jan, those flowers on the first one are gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful. The flowers are lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie i am loving these so much gorgeous colours and gorgeous work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both gorgeous Jan....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two stunning cards x
    Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Jan, both creations are simply awsome!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at stamps&fun=CREATIVITY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan. Nice to see you playing our challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Good Luck.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan they are both so pretty, I love the images!
    The second card is a superb design.
    I love them :)
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful shabby chic cards, love the images and colours you have used. Thank you for joining us this time at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards Jan, really like the images. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsidaisy, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for joining us at SFC.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan