My Wonderful Followers

Please Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 13 February 2012

Another Lim !

It's OH birthday on Sunday so I decided to finish it for one of his birthday cards.

Hi everyone, well we have had a stressful couple of days.
 My Dad was taken ill yesterday he had a stroke but luckily it was just a mini stroke. It was bad enough to be admitted to hospital but after a lot of tests & new medication he was sent home today. He's almost 89 & we are very lucky to have him. 
............................
I have had this embossing folder for a few weeks now and wasn't sure what to do with it really!
I decided to make another LIM card for challenge 54 One Layer "lines".
I bought the ribbon with this folder in mind around the same time.
I used Craftwork card stock bought from Chloe
Thanks for calling.
Have a good week.
xx Jan


10 comments:

Eloise said...

love your card. getting into the olympic spirit i see.

Margaret said...

A fabulous card, Jan

Margaret xx

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific Jan, what a great embossing folder!
It's a super card.
Thanks once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Jan,
I missed this post. Glad your Dad's ok now :)
Love this card! beautiful embossing.
Love, Mel. xx

Loli said...

Hola Jan, fantastic embossing!!!very eautiful and elegant card.
I hope your dad is better.
A hug from Palma

lainey said...

great concept Jan, love this card!! lainey x
Hope dad is feeling better :)

Faith A said...

Oh! WOW, just right for this Jubilee year.

Mandi said...

LOVE that Embossing folder, I really need to get it
Glad your Dad came home, I send continued well wishes
Dads are very precious
Thank you
mandi
"Less is More!

Bonnie said...

Wow, this is amazing!

Hazel said...

Your union flag card works well and looks good. I hope your father continues to improve. 89, amazing. Hazel x