My Wonderful Followers

Please Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 24 February 2012

Final Create & Craft Sample for Stamps By Chloe Friday 24th 4pm!





 Whhoohoo I'm so excited Chloe's on Create & Craft today.
 I never thought I would be a stamper I bought stamps but rarely used them.
Chloe has inspired me so much it has been a pleasure to do some samples for her.
I love her designs and the quality of the stamps are great. I have loved playing with them.

It's an A4 double gate card!
All Stamps are designed and available at Stamps By Chloe 
I used Pearl Centura card & Wow Embossing Glitter Black Twinkle also available from
Stamps By Chloe.
Spellbinders Nesties cut in the Grand Calibur.
Challenge
Make it Monday "Anything Goes"
Thanks for looking 
xx Jan

21 comments:

GoonerGirl said...

Stunning card, loving the stamps will be watching this afternoon. Chris xx

Margreet Havinga said...

I more than beautiful card Jan.

Margreet

Linda said...

WOW Jan this is just STUNNING. I will be watching :)

Hugs
Linda xxx

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fantastic!!! Must try and watch the show.

Ali x

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous and how exciting!!!

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Jan, you have done Chloe proud
Beryl x

Lizy said...

Wow Jan! STUNNING!! :)
Lizy xx

Valerie said...

Gorgeous Jan, definitely one to treasure!
Val x

Rita said...

Wow Jan, absolutely Stunning...., is there no end to your talent. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning Jan. Carol x

craftypixie said...

Simply stunning, as are all your cards :)

Wendy xx

Vee Cassidy said...

One look at your very lovely samples and the stamps should be snapped up quickly. Vee xx

Vee Cassidy said...

PS Labels 20? :)xx

Lisa M said...

Absolute eye candy! Your layout designs are just exquisite and what a truly elegant card. :)


Thank you for playing along with us at Make It Monday!

cotnob said...

This is stunning Jan, I love the stamps and all your other sample cards.
Have a good weekend.
Pauline
x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Jan...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Another really stunning card, I love those butterflies and flowers
Lindsay xx

Hazel said...

Beautiful! Hazel x

Faith A said...

WOW WOW and more WOWs

Jani Lewis said...

This is stunning. I am so behind in my blog reading. So glad I did not miss this!

Trish and Treasure said...

Such a beautiful card,amazing details.Hugs Trish