My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 31 May 2012

A couple of cards!





Hi Everyone, I have had one of those days starting with a trip to the dentists! lol
Anyhow I finally got round to blogging a couple of Kanban cards.
On my 1st card is A4 size. I used Kanban fashion stamps stamped & embossed with white Stampendous EP.
I also used Chloe's A5 flower texture plate
Sizzix lipstick & nail varnish Sizzlets.
Spellbinders shapes.

My 2nd card is 8x8 & I used Kanban Foxtrot stamps in gold Embossing powder & paper pad The Oxford Collection.
MS punches 
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling today.
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards, fabulous designs and I love the colours.
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous creation,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful cards, Jan. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous layouts Jan! I love the pretty purples and the lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply fabulous Jan! I loving this style of card and you make them so lush and the image and colours are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan