My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

My Kanban DT cards



Hi everyone hope you are all well?
I have two Kanban cards for you today.
........
My first card is 8x8 cream card and parchment.
Topper is Kanban Peach Tea Rose.
Chloe's texture plate & buckle.
Bits from my stash.
.......
2nd card was made using Go Kreat frilly squares to create a 7x7

Topper is Kanban Posies & Presents.
& Lilac pearl.
De bossed using another Chloe Texture plate.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan



16 comments:

  1. Two stunning cards ..in fact they're beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan, these are 2 beautiful cards. I am loving the texture plate you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both delicate and pretty, love the soft colours and the embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 beautiful cards Jan - love them both
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards I do love the 2nd one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards Jan.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are beautiful Jan, love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beautiful cards Jan, love the texture plates. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both really stunning cards Jan, I love the soft pink and the flowers on the second one
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 wonderful cards!!!! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards they are so pretty

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both beautiful, I was going to say I prefer the first but I'm not sure now! lol Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow stunning elegant cards jan. i love them. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards are fabulous Jan xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan