My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

Who are you Inspired by....




Hi everyone, it's an awful day here up north just the kid of day to craft!

Over on Cards Galore the challenge is who are you inspired by.
Blimey that got me thinking. I have been inspired by so many crafter's I couldn't mention them all.
My first love was the Glitter Girls. I have loads of boards but don't use them as often since I discovers Spellbinders. I love the shapes and my Grand Calibur.
I am especially inspired by Chloe from Stamps By Chloe.
Chloe designs her own stamps & A5 Texture plate.
I have the pleasure of making cards for Chloe's Create & Craft shows.
I love Kanban. Linnie's gorgeous designs from Whoopsi daisy designs
Although I have often bought stamps it's Chloe who has given me the confidence to use them. 
................
Recipe
1st card
DL card
Spellbinder Ovals
TH Distress ink Scattered Straw.
Glittered peel off flower.

2nd card
Bookatrix board
Spellbinders
Key is a Marianne die.
Flowers are from Nellie Snellen punch and emboss.
....................
Challenges
Cards Galore "Inspired by"
Make it Monday "Anything goes"

Who inspired you?
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. 2 gorgeous cards ,love the image and embossing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards. Love the bookatrix design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan 2 Stunning cards as always just love your work xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful cards, Jan love the beautiful embossing. I caught some of Chloe's shows and she seems really lovely. Her stamps are great too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Jan, I too love the glitter girls but done't use their boards since discovering Spellbinders. I love to visit your blog as I always blown away by your amazing creations.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh...these are lush Jan! Absolutely beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Jan. I haven't seen any of Chloe's programmes as far as I can remember. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan card 1
    what super embossing what a fantastic card , fabulous details and gorgeous flower image I love this .
    card 2
    I love this card its beautiful
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING card Jan.. Saw these beauties on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful cards jan..stunning. pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both really stunning cards Jan, the floral image and the embossing on the first one are gorgeous and the bow and the flowers on the second one are so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards, love the embossing and soft colours, love all the details...beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan