My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 17 January 2013

Mini Book!








Hi everyone, Today I have a Mini Book to show you,
 I made using mainly Kanban Sugar Buttons papers and toppers. I used Kanban sentiment stamps.
The Gates of Love mini book is from Want 2 Scrap available in the UK HERE.
I coloured the front of the chipboard album with Acrylic paint & stamped some leaves with a Kanban leaf stamp. Don't forget like I did!! Cosmic shimmer paints are Acrylic!
Kanban's new retail shop is called
I also used
MS punch
Cheery  Lynn corners Flourish
Memory Box dies.
Spellbinders dies.
Nelly Snellen punch & emboss.
Brittania lattice die.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

17 comments:

  1. Oh my Jan this is absolutely AWESOME!!! I love the gorgeous papers and colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing at Want2Scrap.
    We love to see what you're creating!

    Allie
    Social Butterfly, Want2Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely fabulous Jan - an awesome project - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie love the design, its awesome!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jan, you've been so busy with this creation....it's fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jan this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the papers and the layout of the pages x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous mini album Jan:) Gorgeous cover and many lovely details:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful project Jan, I love the design and the variety of layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so beautiful . What a stunning keep sake xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning, I am sure this will be a treasured keepsake
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Jane. You've done a beautiful job with this project!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jan this is gorgeous, you must have really enjoyed creating this.

    Claire x
    (DT- Crafty Bloggers Network)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Jan - absolutely stunning.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning mini book Jan, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot think of any word, better than WOW, or AWESOME, I know Spectacular....Jan, this is utterly stunning, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful project Jan. You've obviously put a lot of work into it. Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan