My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Celtic Fairy!



Hi everyone, A warm welcome to my new followers.
I have been [laying with some new die cuts and a Delicious Doodles Celtic Fairy image.
I coloured her with Pro Markers and a little clear Wink of Stella.
I used 
Nestabilities Timeless Rectangle, Nestabilities Decorative Labels 01.
I bought them from Samual Taylor they have a great offer £55 for 4 sets!
Linen card is from Wedding Inspirations HERE
I made the flowers with my Melt Pot!
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colouring and the sparkle, beautifully dramatic card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great and beautiful card Jan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very classy looking card Jan! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful elegant card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful Jan, love the design and the gorgeous dies you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very elegant - love the image and the corners are super - your melt pot embellishments are great too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card Jan, gorgeous dies and that stamp is fabulous.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally gorgeous. I do love her stamps. Sweet Pea stamps sells her images in rubber. Great work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Jan. The fairy image and die-cuts are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an elegant card Jan...just beautiful hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how your central mat is just tucked under the stunning corner elements. Your card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful . What a stunning design and love that image xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan