My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2015

A5 Star card.....





Hi everyone!
Hope you are all well.
I have a few special celebrations going on at the mo and luckily my mojo seems to have returned!
This one is for a 16th birthday.
I made an A5 star card using 5 aperture cards back to back. I used J^adore paper from First Edition. All stamps, Silky Crush, bling & Wow Antique Rose from CHLOE
Make a wish stamp is from Inkylicious.
Spellbinders & Tattered Lace dies.

To make this card make some aperture cards then put them together back to back. As many as you want.

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

14 comments:

  1. An absolutely beautiful card Jan, love the paper and stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jan I would not know where to start with this design, it's stunning and love the decoration. Hugs Jennifer ps nice to know Mojo has returned, I think it's with a vengeance. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Jan, so beautiful. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Jan. ..will definitely have to have a go...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fabulous work Jan, lovely!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design Jan, beautiful project..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow Jan this is amazing the shape is brilliant. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic card Jan, so pretty. It's just perfect for a 'sweet sixteen' x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's stunning! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, just amazing, I never would have guessed that's what it was given the first look. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Jan this is just fabulous - I am sure that this will be treasured - it's beautiful. What a good idea to use aperture cards - thanks for sharing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan