My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 26 March 2015

Prom plus sympathy!




Hi everyone, I have another couple cards to share today.
The 1st one is for a prom. I used the waste from a Tattered Lace dress die and some Iris folding.
Butterfly is the Honey Doo Crafts butterfly stamp.
I stamped onto acetate.
The sympathy card is for my friend whose brother past away this week.
I used an Amanda Davis cutting file from Crafts u Print.
Lilly is a stamp I have had for years from a CC set.
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

15 comments:

  1. Love the first card, but the sympathy card is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan these are gorgeous cards, lovely colours and design are fabulous.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creations. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The prom card is so elegant - I love the dress, but your sympathy card is something else! Fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful prom dress card, gorgeous butterfly and love the colour. The sympathy card is just outstanding beautifully done. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such elegant cards Jan, you book cards are always beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning creations Jan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards Jan, so elegant. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan both your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards Jan..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both wonderful cards Jan and each is perfect for it's occasion x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan