My Wonderful Followers

Friday 22 July 2016

AuroraWings Showcase new release day!



Three new releases today!
Kitty with or without background. HERE
Dogs on the beach HERE
Hi everyone!
We have a bit of a celebration going on over at AuroraWings Facebook page HERE
Tomorrow will be AuroraWings 1celebration of reaching 2,750 members!  It's a great team.
Mitzis images are all amazing.
Wait till you see tomorrow's!!!!
I made an 8x8 card the backing paper is a summer pad I bought in lidl one side is glittered
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. It's a beach party! LOVE how you've combined both images, Jan. Couldn't be cuter. Great paper, too. Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan your card is gorgeous the images you have used are so cute and the background is fab. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome idea to combine both of them into one scene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colouring on the dogs and surroundings, what a fun summer card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Jan this is just gorgeous! I am loving the new digi's.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you made with both of our latest releases, Jan!! It's brilliant to put them together on the beach scene (Why didn't I think of that? lol), and I love how you expanded the beach scene on the kitty digi seamlessly over to where the puppies are! The whimsical cuteness is absolutely charming!!! And what a great birthday card! I can see how the kitty is the birthday girl and she has her canine friends over for celebration. So adorable!! Thank you so much for this amazing inspiration for our latest releases today! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Jan and cute images xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jan. Fabulous images too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous summer images, love how you used both on this super card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome, love how you have merged the Digis to make one big scene x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan