My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 10 July 2016

Time...


Hi everyone!
I made this DL ivory linen card for the Less is more challenge.
 It's One Layer week with Time theme.
I used some Brilliance gold ink and stamped the Bo Bunny star background. I made sure it was dry then went over with an anti static pad.
I used Chloe's champagne flutes and sentiment and Wow gold sparkle EG.
I used a Marianne Die and embossed the clock in the top corner I used some Antique Linen DI to make it pop.
I coloured inside the flutes with a gold pen.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

5 comments:

  1. Very classy in all its gold finery Jan. The monochromatic scheme make for such an elegant card. It is lovely to see so many different mediums used in perfect harmony. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always Jan. Hope you are keeping well. Love and hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very stylish, Jan, and a fab take on the theme! The longer shape of the card works so well and it really feels like a sophisticated 'occasion' card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any time is a good time for fizz Jan... this is fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan