My Wonderful Followers

Friday 21 April 2017

Love...



Hi everyone!
I have been playing again!
This has been on the go a while and I finally finished it.
I made an 8x8 card and used Crafter's Companions fabulous silver  glitter card
I used a page out of the CC Shabby Chic paper pad.
Hearts and Love word are CC dies.
Tag is Spellbinders.
I used a Chloe's  latest dress stamp and WOW Silver Bells EG
I used a Petallo butterfly and I made a Foamiran cream flower and die cut Foamiran leaves
I love that sentiment and it's part of a freebie I have had for ages..
.......................
We have set up a lovely little Facebook group where we can all share our Foamiran creations and promote our blogs ect. HERE
...................
Challenge
Brown Sugar "Use A Diecut"
Just add ink "Use 2"two die cuts and flowers.
Eclectic Ellapu  "Shabby Chic Vintage"
Crafty Cardmakers "Things with wings"
The Crazy Challenge "Spring is coming"
Creatalicious Challenges "Anything Goes"
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

17 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to card making....in fact I haven't a clue where to start, your card is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan, love the colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jan, love the flowers and beautiful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is just stunning. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, delicate and beautiful Jan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, I love the butterfly and your design, wonderful work! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers! Hope to see you in our next challenge.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Jan, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Lovely design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Hope to see your beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jan, so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is really pretty! I love the detail of the dress. Great job! Thank you for sharing with us at Eclectic Ellapu, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of 'My Fair Lady' - the song: I could have danced all night....a very pretty card indeed. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us at Eclectic Eppalu.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry for late comment. I love your card. Great design and layout. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan