My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

Grey & Yellow


Hi everyone!
I decided to make a card for Less is more it's colour challenge this week. Grey & Yellow.
Easy peasy I think. I had already coloured the image. (Sorry I can't remember whose it is)
It's a digital one sentiment is an old Do Crafts one.
I mounted it all and took a photo then realised I had used an off white card instead of nice bright one!
It's a good start to the day lol!
.............................
If you are into Foamiran
ther'es lots of inspiration on my blog or on our Facebook Group
Fabulous Foamiran HERE
...........................
Thanks for calling
xx Jan


12 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. I love the stamp you have used. I have just ordered some Foamiran - watch this space. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jan, love grey and yellow together!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, fabulous CAS card the image is just gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, bright or no, card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image on your CAS card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, love you CAS card, I just can't make these I just don't know when to stop. Just made my first foamiran flowers, quite addictive.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like the contrast of the cards stock, and the digi is so pretty with those delicate flowers set off by the intricate woven basket and elegant border/stripes on the card. Looks fab! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CAS and beautiful ! Love the shimmery grey stripes and background for your lovely basket of flowers ! Beautiful take on our challenge ! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely. Great image and lovely papers

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful, subtle and elegant use of the colour combo and love the classy design you've used. Well done on being first in this week and thanks for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this design, Jane. The image is so detailed and looks really pretty mounted on the silver grey.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan