My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

Eureka 101..... Review.


 This is what's in the box.
 I used


Hi everyone!
I have had a terrible week healthwise so no crafting or Ross papercraft show I was gutted to miss that!!
I couldn't resist this fabulous Eureka 101 gadget from Stamps By Me. HERE
Well I deserved a treat and it was an amazing deal on Create & craft,
I love the way it comes in a gorgeous box with the instructions on it.
It also has a fabulous bag to protect it.
I used an old Kanban Rose stamp.
I coloured the Rose with Aquamarkers.
I mainly craft on a tray on my knee so I need versatile & light weight gadgets.
It was so easy to use and definitely recommend it.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is stunning it is just so pretty. I am sorry you have been so poorly. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I have to agree Eureka 101 is fabulous tool to work with. Sorry you have been poorly too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan