My Wonderful Followers

Monday 5 November 2018

60th birthday to me!

Kelly me & Jayden
 Amy Adam Gary Abi Ella & Mia Rebecca

Hi everyone!
I turned 60 this weekend and I have had an amazing birthday.
On Friday I was taken to Wynyard Hall for afternoon tea by my Sister and niece.
What an amazing place it is.
On Saturday (my birthday) I went for a meal with my hubby.
On the way back we called in our local for a coffee.Unknown to me lots of my family and friends where there.
It was so special I thought I would share with my blog friends.
Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jan, it looks like you had a fabulous time - great photographs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous time and enjoyed spending time with your family.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jan it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and got thoroughly spoilt. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY HAPPY belated Birthday Jan, what a wonderful time you had with your family and surprises. Lovely photos.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan