My Wonderful Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

WhoopsiDaisy Challenge "Celebrations"


Hi everyone, hope you are all well.
This is one of the cards I have made for our Granddaughter Abi who is 9 years old tomorrow. New Years Eve.
I still have one more to make eek!
I have so much going on at the moment with my Father being so ill I have decided to step down from a couple of  Design Teams. 
I have loved being on the WhoopsiDaisy team & working with Linnie's wonderful images.
I need to step back a little for now though & concentrate on my Dad & family. 
My stepsister brought a photo yesterday that was taken on Christmas morning we could not believe the difference in him in 3 days. 
I will still be crafting when I can so I will still see you all around blogland. 
.....................
Our challenge at WhoopsiDaisy is Celebrations.
I used  a pre coloured image from Sheet 463
Bits from my stash!

Thanks for calling.
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. Big hugs for you all Jan, I'm thinking of you all xx

    PS, I love your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jan, love this card hun, hope you had a fabulous Christmas, and looking forward to a brilliant 2014 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card jan - wishing you a very happy New year!!! hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Jan. Remember to take care of yourself, as well as your Dad, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,fab image .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet and beautiful Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely. Simple and stylish. Remember to have a little time for yourself in between dealing with your sick father.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet creation Jan. Will be thinking of you and sending every good wish to you and your family, expecially your Dad.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your dad hopefully he improves quickly... Great card Px

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image from Whoopsie Daisy, love the colors you chose. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully stylish card - love the colour of the ribbon!
    Thinking of you and your father and wishing you well- here's to a happy and healthy New Year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous Jan love it - all the best x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan