My Wonderful Followers

Friday 27 December 2013

Cas Christmas!


Hi everyone hope you have all had a lovely time and a warm and dry.
We have been lucky so far with the UK storms but it's a little wild here at the mo!
I will be going to pick up my new car later today although I must say I will miss my Qashqai.
We have had so much on our mind with Christmas and my Dad being so poorly hubby  forgot and filled it up with Diesel  So today he has been trying to get the Diesel out lol! Luckily the garage gave us a pm time. 
Now he has taken to much out and we just have enough to get to the garage!!
Hehe these things are sent to try us are they not?
.......
Today's simple Cas card was made last week and I used a free Studio cutting file designed by bird.
PC generated sentiment. 
Less is more another WOW!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Jan! Just wanted to say thank you for my beautiful card. I pick my new car up next Thursday a Toyota Yaris.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous CAS card Jan! hope you get the car sorted
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply beautiful Jan.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation Jan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - enjoy your new car!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant card Jan, love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely chrismas card, CAS and so very elegant. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late in visiting your card for our Christmas challenge!
    This is lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan