My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

Your Scrapbook Place...


Our Sponsor is Ike's Art HERE

They have a sale on!!!
Hi everyone!
It's new challenge time at Your Scrapbook Place HERE
It's an Anything goes challenge so I hope you will pop over and join in.
I used the fabulous Daisy Cat HERE
I used gold embossing paste with a Sheena Douglass stencil for the background.
Flowers are Foamiran and I stamped them & cut them by hand. Foamiran is from Crafty Enjoyments HERE
Tonic sentiment die.
We have a great little Fabulous Foamiran group HERE

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Jan, lovely flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan
    Fab page and I really like your bright flowers. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Jan. Fabulous background and flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful page my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning page. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous - wonderful flowers and fantastic colouring on the kitty :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

    Hugz

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan