My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

New challenge at Fab N Funky....


Our sponsor is Bugaboo
Prize is 4 digi stamps.

Hi everyone!
Sorry about the quality of the photo the light here is awful.
It's grey and miserable but the white stuff has gone.
It's a new challenge today at Fab N Funky "Anything but Christmas"
I used Bell of the ball HERE
I coloured her with Alcohol markers then fussy cut it out..
I did part of the sentiments on the pc but Sparkle word is by CC.
Bits from my stash.
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and love the cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning card it is just fabulous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan, love this wonderful image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card Jan - I hadn't seen this image before - a great choice hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan, lovely image and love the flower corner and super sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous job Jan! I LOVE the fabulous image you used and your card is fabulous. Happy Christmas hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan