My Wonderful Followers

Monday 11 December 2017

Celebrate



Foamiran flower making kits HERE
001 Flower making starter kit
Papers HERE


Frame Eva HERE

Frame Eva 02 large - 0652D Cardboard
Foamiran HERE
Fabulous Foamiran kit HERE

001 Flower making starter kit

Hi everyone!
I have another Crafty Enjoyments project to share.
I decided to make a card and gift with chocolates!
It was a bad move cos I can't stop eating the chocolates!
I also used a Creative Expression die and the Celebrate was in the CC advent calendar.
I used Sheena dies for the flowers. Heart inside is also CC.
Bits from mys stash
............
Creative Enjoyments blog HERE
Creative Enjoyments shop HERE
We have a Creative Chipboard group HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jan, this is so stunning. What a lovely gift to receive, even if you have to replace the chocolates. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is stunning and such a good idea. I am loving the CC advent calendar. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever gift. Who wouldn't love this?

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan