My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 13 August 2011

A thank you card!

I made this bubbles card for the LOTV challenge 109 thank you. 
I also want to thank  my friends on the Sheenie forum & in blog land for all your good wishes. You all have helped me though a rough couple of days. My beloved son Adam went on his tour of duty yesterday to Afghanistan.
So it's also a thank you to all our forces wherever they are.

Recipe I used  a3 card from Anna Marie Designs cut to 71/2 " square. LOTV Bubbles stamp. stamped in TH Distress inks Pumice stone and whispers water colours. I used some Perfect pearls round the edge of the circles. First edition papers Daydream. Punch around the page MS punches. Nesties circles. WOC flowers. Marianne flourish & leaves!
Thanks for calling 
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jan, love that image and your colour scheme. My thoughts are with your son and all others that are out there with him.
    Pauilne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Jan.
    The papers are gorg and so is that image.
    Love your bow!
    Love to you.
    Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jan. Can I ask what AMD is, as I have noticed a lot of people using it.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely Jan, love that little elephant. Glad you're feeling a bit better. We never get over worrying about our family, no matter how old they are. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the card is lovely Jan. I hope you are coping ok, I'm sure the hours will seem long until your lovely son Adam is home safely again.
    Sending you some wee hugs in the meantime my friend and wishing Adam and his friends safe and sound.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan, this is lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing I like about this thank you card is that they look so lovely the colors are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan