My Wonderful Followers

Friday 22 June 2012

Final sample for today's Chloe show on C&C

Hi everyone.
This is my final sample for the this week show Stamps By Chloe
Chloe will be on Create & Craft on Friday 22nd June at 11 am.
Recipe
Go Kreate Frilly xxL square
I used Chloes Baubles, Christmas stocking, bow & holly  stamps.
...................


Chloe has some new stamps released at Rainton Meadows this Sunday 24th June.
I have seen them and they are absolutely stunning!
I want them all!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,I love the colours and the stamps you haave used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Jan,love the design and little details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I missed Chloe today. Saw her last time and her cards were fabulous! Love your card Jan!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really stunning as always Jan the soft colours are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan this is stunning! I absolutely love all of the beautiful layers and textures. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan