My Wonderful Followers

Monday 1 February 2016

New challenge at CHPPC


Hi everyone!
Gosh February already! 
It's time for another challenge at Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned Paper challenge blog.HERE
It's always an Anything goes challenge as long as you use some of your patterned paper that's laid around. 
I used a paper from a First Edition paper pad but the fronts have dropped off some of them and I am not sure which!
Die cuts are from Little B dies.
The adorable image Love Dreams is by Julia Spiri and I coloured her with AM and some Lyra color pencils.
Bits from my stash.
Hope you will join us!
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, gorgeous image and papers used. I have a box of paper pads which I never use, may have to join in chalenge. Thanks Jan

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and I love the little hearts ganging from the tree. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Jan, a lovely image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card Jan and an adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jan, love your image and your bps. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is TOO cute, I love this image and those darling little hearts. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan