My Wonderful Followers

Friday 2 September 2016

Craft Room!!!



Hi Everyone!
My craft room has been driving me crazy for ages.
 I had to try and get it sorted out! I bought a 12x12 stand £20 from Ebay HERE.
They still have a few left and also do them in A4. Not for long at that price. It came next day delivery. I had not even told hubby lol!
I wish I had room for more!! I can finally see work space. I tend to craft on my knee so the work space is usually cluttered. 
I don't suppose it will be like that long though!
Have a good weekend 
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jan that is amazing and what a bargain and such quick delivery. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. briliant idea Jan , but ive no were to stand one in mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan , thank you for the post your picture looks better than the one on ebay. So I bought one , hope this will make my craft room tidy. Xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan