My Wonderful Followers

Monday 23 January 2017

Crafty Enjoyments....





Hi Everyone!
It's time for my 1st Design Team card for Crafty Enjoyments.
I love their wonderful products.
I made a 7x7 card.
I stamped around the edges with the Twig stamp, 
Distress inks Crushed Olive & Seedless Preserves.
I used  Marianne die and a Spellbinders heart die.
I added lace and a bow lots of flowers from my stash.

Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
Facebook page HERE
Crafty Enjoyment  products used;
 Wet Paint 111 paper pad HERE



Hope you like my Shabby Chic card.
AICB "Anything goes"
CFTH "Anything goes"
GCC "Anything goes"
TPGC  "Patterned Paper"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

8 comments:

  1. This is stunning Jan.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1st design team make and what a stunning card you have created Jan. Gorgeous design and papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card. Congratulations on your new DT post!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jan, love the pretty colors.
    Congrats on your new DT position.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, so soft and pretty and so much detail
    Well done on the new DT role

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan