My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Challenge #354 Marvelous Men.


Our sponsor is Dr Digi HERE
Doctor Digi
Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing a card for Fab N Funky HERE
Our challenge is Marvelous Men.
I used Ambroise driving & Saturday Night HERE
Fathers Day Papers I used were downloaded free from The Craft Blog.
I coloured the images with Alcohol Markers.
I used some Sheena Douglass Groovy sentiment stamps.
Hope you will pop over and join us.
TTCRD "Anything goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan


8 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is an amazing card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fabulous male card such fun. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant male card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this images Jan - fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me smile....loving this cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun and perfect for the day.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan your card is FABULOUS! So groovy baby!! Love what you did for this challenge. Those two images combined are just perfect for your funky creation. Love it chick! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan