My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 12 August 2017

Merry Christmas...



Hi Everyone!
I am seriously getting worried I want to make Christmas cards in August!!
It's that  Crafter's Companions fault. We are only 10 minutes away from the Aycliffe shop and it's like a magnet!
I used the lovely Winter Wonderland die Sentiment is from their Contemporary kit.
Gorgeous (digital) papers HERE
Red Foamiran from Craft Enjoyments. HERE
I discovered Aliexpress and the dies I used to make the Rose is from there.
Outlawz Festive Friday.
Thanks for calling
xx Jna

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas card Jan. I love that die and the backing papers look fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the die!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that die - fabulous card, love it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous and festive card Jan!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Christmas card Jan. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've made a really beautiful card here, Jan. I've made a Cword card this weekend too. It won't be the start of a flood though!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan