My Wonderful Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Heart Painted






Pink Foamiran HERE
 Frame HERE
 Papers HERE
Hi everyone1
I have another project I made for Crafty Enjoyments.
I made a Z fold card (2 A5 cards joined together)!
I also used a CC die & Flower stamp. I coloured the flower with Aqua Markers.
I used bits from my stash.
..................
Crafty Enjoyments blog HERE
Creative Chipboard group HERE
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE
Challenges
Craftyholics R Us "Anything goes"
Crafty creations "Anything goes"
Crafty Galz corner "Anything goes"
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

16 comments:

  1. So elegant and what beautiful papers and flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and love the papers and flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Jan. So elegant!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, beautiful papers and embellishments used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jan, it's so pretty. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a sweet card today Jan, I LOVE that lace and it turned out so elegant looking

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I love the colors! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous vintage looking card Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully designed card Jan - love the papers. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and paper !
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and style. Love the papers!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous vintage looking card!Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again next week!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jan, what a pretty, soft and delicate card this is - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan