My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

New release day at AuroraWings....






No automatic alt text available.

Hi Everyone!
My 1st card was made using the CC 3D embossing folder some gilding wax and the images were water colored.
My 2nd card was made using a Tim Holtz stencil and SN Colour blend pencils.SD perfect partners  corner flower
My 3rd card was made using an old stencil and I coloured it with SN Colour blend pencils
It's new release day at AuroraWings with these adorable babies.
Thanks for calling
your links are below.
xx Jan


Unicorn Sprite at AuroraWings.com

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous designs, Jan! Love your coloring and the unique backgrounds on each. Especially love the "twinsie" Unicorn Sprites. Too cute! Such fun cards. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects using these so sweet images Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Jan.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan your cards are stunning I love those images they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your easy breezy coloring style on my images, Jan. They look so soft and gentle, fuzzy and cuddly. Each project is distinct and beautiful, while having your unique style that is easy to spot! Thank you so much for these fabulous samples for our new release showcase today at Aurora Wings. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan