My Wonderful Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

Love

Lemoncraft - House Of Roses - 12x12 Paper Set

Laura frame small - 0141M Cardboard

Love - 0219 Cardboard
 0 Silk Foam Cream  - 0007 Silk Foam
Hi everyone!
Today is my final card as DT for Crafty Enjoyments.
I'm feeling quite sad today and leaving CE really made me think about my crafting & what I want to do next!  
........................
I made an 8x8 card added bits from my stash.
Fabulous Foamiran group HERE

Thanks for calling and thanks so much for all your support.
xx Jan

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I wish you all the best for the future. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, love the flower embellishments against the whitewash wood background and the added lace element.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is a real stunner, love the flowers on the limed wood background

    ReplyDelete
  4. such lovely die cuts and beautiful flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Jan. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the background - it sets off the
    super flower and die beautifully!
    Greeat card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jan.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jan. Interested to see where your crafting takes you next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Jan! It’s beautiful. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan