My Wonderful Followers

Friday 22 March 2019

Especially for you!



Hi everyone!
I have a couple of cards to share I have made this week. 
I'm struggling at the moment my get up and go has got up and gone lol!
I used Crafter's Companion hot foil machine & elements for the 1st card.
My 2nd card was made using CC Peony paper and elements.
I made the Foamiran flowers with foamiran from Crafty Enjoyments
I also used some chipboard from Crafty Enjoyments.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jsn these cards are stunning I love them both. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty Jan, love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very beautiful cards Jan. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards, I have just made a card with the same hot foil background stamp isn't it fabulous?

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are stunning with you Jan.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both beautiful Jan

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan