My Wonderful Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

New release at Stampers Delight ...

Image may contain: text




Coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator AM 
No Fishing 
Image may contain: text 


Coloured with Spectrum Noir AM & Colourblend pencils.
I combined some of the No Fishing with Salty Kisses.
No photo description available.

Hi everyone!
I am super excited I am Guest Designer over on Stampers Delight for 3 month this is my 1st project.
I am using the new "No Fishing" & Salty Kisses.
I took all the images into My Craft Studio to manipulate them & these are the result.
I coloured with my SN Illustrator AM.
Papers are The Paper Boutique Ocean secrets.

Links
SD Inspiration Blog link: HERE

Store link:HERE

Challenge blog HERE
Image may contain: text
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, who doesn't love a mermaid.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan