My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 29 August 2020

Stampers Delight & Kit & Clowder...









Image may contain: text that says "Stampers 20% Delights OFF Use this coupon in my store to get cool savings which is just for Members of Kit & Clowder. As the 2nd September is my Birthday I am extending this coupon to include the celebration Exspires 6th September 2020 Ⅲ K&C-20%-212020 | stampersdelights com"





Hi everyone!
Over on Stampers Delight & Kit & Clowder we have a special event I used Nixie Fairy (freebie at Kit & Clowder)and coloured her up. I added her to my 8x8 journal.
I quite like the pop of colour onto the black and white. 
My 2nd card is an A5 size stencilled (Dylusions) background I coloured them with SN Illustrators
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

Challenges
My time to craft "Clean & Simple
Crafty Friends "Anything goes"
Crafters Castle "Anything Goes"

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello… Your fairy card and journal page are lovely… Thanks for sharing them with us at Crafty Friends. Hope you will come back again soon.
    Diane Louise [Team Leader]

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan