My Wonderful Followers

Friday 2 October 2020

New Stampers Delights Chibi release today!

 

                                                                   Harvest Time HERE

Stampers Delight store HERE
Stampers Delight Facebook page HERE
Hi everyone!
It's time for another Chibi release at Stampers Delight. I have used to separate images but I have created a scene using them both.
I used some stamps for the tree and leaves.
I coloured them with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators and Colourblend pencils.
Thanks for calling 
xx Jan

Challenges 
Crafter's Castle "Anything Goes"
My Time to craft "Autumn Colours"
Colour Crazy "Anything goes "

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, such a sweet autumnal image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card cute scene. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!

    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Keep crafting!
    Lj xx
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan