My Wonderful Followers

Friday 29 April 2011

Our Family Wedding cards









We have a family wedding tomorrow, my cousin's daughter Jane & Adam are getting married! They are both called Swallow so Jane doesn't need to change her sir name. Both parents are called Anne & Steve! How cool is that!


I have made these two cards for them.


Double gate fold.


I used Snow white card from crafter's Companion and C&C mirri board. Nesties 4 (I love them) lol. Odds and ends from my stash.Church is a Cut & Print template. I used Kan ban card for the main body and box the slate backing paper and floor paper from CC 3d card builder cd. Bits n bobs from my stash.TFS, and leaving me a comment, I love them!xx Jan












4 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Jan, what a lot of work. The bride and groom are sure to be delighted with them and treasure them.

    Enjoy the wedding

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely. What a coincidence with the names. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful Jan.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan I have just spent this morning reading your blog. i love all your cards but this wedding card is so beautiful. enjoyed seeing you you on Thursday, thanks for your hospitality. Pam xx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan