My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 10 June 2017

Freebie from AuroraWings....


No automatic alt text available.

Hi everyone!
I just love this little Primrose Sprite.HERE
It's a freebie from AuroraWings for a limited time. Facebook page HERE
....................
To get your fabulous free image pop over to the Showcase Blog HERE.
.........................
We are celebrating 3 K members.
AuroraWings shop HERE
I used Lemoncraft papers HERE
I coloured her with Alcohol Markers.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. This is so soft and sweet, Jan. Makes me think of a little flower girl at a wedding. LOVE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just beautiful in the pale yellows. What an adorable Sprite! (AND GREAT CARD!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Jan and a darling image xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute and bashful! I love her in soft yellow and green, Jan. Thank you so much for all the help you've given me for our celebration at Aurora Wings this weekend. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and cute image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jan, love this adorable image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just precious. Love the little girl and the embellishments

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan