My Wonderful Followers

Friday 23 June 2017

Shabby Chic!



Hi everyone!
I am feeling a bit lost right now as my best mate has gone away for the weekend. I am so pleased for her as she has wanted to go to Glastonbury for ever!
Her dream finally came true and I am so pleased for her but there's no way I could manage to go anywhere like that. I couldn't camp out, stand the mud or maneuver a wheelchair Lol! Hey Ho I will sit in my room and craft while it's on!
I will be watching on the TV like I do every year. 
Hope you all have a great weekend whatever your doing!
Papers 6x6  Lemoncraft Daydream, chipboard, Foamiran flowers available at Crafty Enjoyments.
Stamps and WOW Embossing powder Chloe's.
Liquid Pearls.
Bits from my stash.
xx Jan

5 comments:

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan