My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Birthday mini book...

Fridays surprise!
 Afternoon tea at Wynyard Hall with my sister and niece.
It was great.
Saturday (my birthday)
 Surprise party with cake and wine.


Below.
Another afternoon tea with some special friends.
Shincliffe garden centre it was delicious.


 Under the velum pages are tickets to music gigs from my bestie.


Hi everyone!
I've been making a birthday mini book with photos from my 60th birthday celebrations.
Tonic Studio mini book dies 1 & 2.
Tonic hinges & paperclip dies.
I used Anna Marie Designs paper pad
Crafter's Companion dies.
I used CC hot foil machine and two Anna Griffin hot foil stamps.
Flowers are foamiran and lace.
Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning mini book and it is full of very special memories. Thank you for sharing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful and a lovely keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous a beautiful keepsake.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Jan, what a beautiful little book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super mini book - perfect to store memories at tea and cake! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan