My Wonderful Followers

Monday 6 May 2019

Happy Birthday



Hi Everyone!
Crafter's Companion have the pick of the week. Starting today over on Create & Craft HERE


I used a CC 8x8 card creator die matted onto some silver mirri card.
 I did no lines stamping with the Aqua markers.
I used Rose pink & wild flower.
If your not sure how to do no lines it's where you add the colour direct to the stamp.
It's a beautiful collection of stamps and I just love the Aqua Markers.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous birthday card. It is just so pretty. I love that frame. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jan, so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jan, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card !
    Crafty hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan