My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 11 May 2019

Believe...

Hi everyone!
I've been making this 8x8 card using some of my stash I have had for ages.
.......................
Frame made with Flutterby foiled paper.
I also used Enchanted Forest die and sentiment.
Peony trellis dies.
Fairy Garden flower stamp coloured with true turquise Tri blend pen.
I stamped the middle size Peony onto vellum and heat embossed in white.
Most of the products are from Crafter's Comanion.
Vellum is from Chloe's.

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous, love the layers and dimension.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the dies and beautiful flower.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love it. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. I love how you've built it up.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. a great card Jan - love the colour combo! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan