My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas...


Hi everyone!
I am almost done with making the Christmas cards! 
2 more to go unless I have forgot some lol!
.........................
                                      I used this  Ching-Chou Kuik snowman digital image. HERE
                                        I coloured with Spectrum Noirs and Sukura stardust.
                         The Less is more challenge is Family.
......................
I would like to say a very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the Limettes and indeed all the friends, followers & people who drop by and make my blog so successful.
 Thank you all so much.
I will be blogging a few more Christmas cards over the next few days.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

17 comments:

  1. Love the snowman and his compagnons! Great card! Wish you a wonderful christmas and a great New Year! Gerrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I absolutely love this one!
    Perfect CAS!
    Have a great Christmas!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome CAS card hun, the image is coloured perfectly x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan this is a gorgeous CAS card I really must try some of these I love the idea. Have a great Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the simplicity of this Jan. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Jan and a fabulous snowman image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful love the snowman image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan what a fab CAS family card, love it!
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS Christmas card Jan.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous LIM card Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet and adorable Jan and perfectly CAS
    Love the take on our challenge.
    Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year and thanks as always for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  12. That snowman is so adorable. Elegant Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, your brother should love it, I know I do!

    Seasons Greetings

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous CAS card ..... I love it!! Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Jan, Another gorgeous CAS card, love the image.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan