My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Creative Card Crew.....


Marianne designs surprize prize

Delicious Doodles prize 4 digis.

Hi everyone.
Our Creative Card Crew challenge this time is Birthday with a sentiment.
I used the Delicious Doodles image Venetian Beauty.
I coloured her a while ago and was really pleased with it. When I came to make my card I couldn't find it!!! So I had to do another one.
I used Spectrum Noirs and some glitter.
Spellbinders die.
Hope you will pop over and join us.
Crafting Musketeers. Use bling.
Fan-Tastic Tuesday "Embossing"
Thanks for calling!
xx Jan

19 comments:

  1. She is one of my favourite DD images, Jan, you have made an amazing card here, my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jan, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jan. Love the die. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, using one of my favourite Dies. The image you have used is beautiful, love it all.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan this is another gorgeous creation. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, love the dies and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and creation Jan.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan, this is stunning love the dies and you design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that image - beautiful design!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Jan. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful image and card design Jan.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow fabulous image. Amazing card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Jan, I love the die-cut background x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous x Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Jan, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this card thank you for joining us at crafting musketeers from DT member Anthony paterson

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan