My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 30 November 2017

AuroraWings Showcase finally 2017....


Look at this great offer!

No automatic alt text available.
Etsy shop

Hi everyone!
A warm welcome to the AuroraWings Showcase finally.
There's some adorable new Sprites and some old ones.
They are so cute and the AWS design team have excelled themselves once again.
I hope you will pop over and have a look. HERE
I am so blessed to be part of this team and get to play with Mitzi's stunning artwork.
AuroraWings shop HERE
This card is for my granddaughter Kelly-Ann. I can hardly believe she will be 6 next month
I also used Crafter's Companion dies.

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet birthday card for your granddaughter, Jan! Love that you've got the cute new Spites both inside and out. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. Gorgeous die cuts, too. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jan! Love the cute sprite.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and I ams sure Kelly-Ann will love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jan.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure your granddaughter will love this card. It's soooo beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love purple and I love ballet, so yes, this card really tugs at my heartstrings, Jan. So cute to see the two Sprites - one on the front and the other inside. What a perfect birthday card for a little girl who loves ballet! Thank you so much for this adorable inspiration for today's new release showcase at AW! Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jan with a very sweet image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card today jan, love the die cuts and the lovely image

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan