My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 27 September 2018

New release day at amazing AuroraWings...







No automatic alt text available.

Hi everyone!
It's new release day at AuroraWings.
All images were coloured with Spectrum Noir AM & Colorblend pencils. I added the first two to  MDF Top hats with some die cut cogs.
Both cards were made using Wickedly Wonderful Paper Boutique papers.
I used a stencil and Imagination sparkle medium.
AuroraWings shop HERE
AuroraWings Facebook page HERE
AuroraWings Showcase blog HERE
Shop Links
Skull and Roses at AuroraWings.com

Skull and Roses at AW Etsy

Necromantica at AuroraWings.com

Necromantica at AW Etsy

Pumpkin Spice Sprite JPG at AuroraWings.com

Pumpkin Spice Sprite JPG at AW Etsy

Pumpkin Spice Sprite PNG at AuroraWings.com

Pumpkin Spice Sprite PNG at AW Etsy

Bits from my stash.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Jan! I totally love your steampunk treatment of the skullies on your MDF hats. Brilliant idea! EVerything is so beautifully colored and those papers are just perfect on the 3 cards. I think I need to go on a search for it. Fabulous work on All! Especially love the little "mini me" Pumpkin Spice. So precious she makes me giggle. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Jan you did amazingly. FABULOUS result, LOVE the hat.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, you have a whole another gallery all of your own with these awesome makes here! I love the steampunk top hats with the skulls. Your Halloween themed cards with lovely paper are all awesome. I love your coloring on every one of them. Thank you so much for these beautiful inspirations for today's new release showcase! Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous selection of samples here - love that hat!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW these are all stunning Jan!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work. You know I love that skull stamp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat and skull image.The little witch one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan