My Wonderful Followers

Friday 28 June 2019

Lots of love....

Hi Everyone.
I forgot all about this one I made a couple of weeks ago!
I used
Crafter's Companion products.
I made the Foamiran flowers using Flower forming monthly card box 13 Foamiran and dies included. I added some stickles.

Image from Issue 21 magazine cd.
Aquamarkers colours
Wildflower, red violet & alpine green
onto stamping card.

I also used stitched circle by Creative Expressions.
Bits from my stash
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty I love it. Those flowers are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, simply Gorgeous and love the color combo. Love those flowers .!
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Jan, I love the design and those flowers are amazing!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan