My Wonderful Followers

Thursday 20 June 2019

Prom night & leaving school card.



Sweet 16

Hi everyone!
Our eldest granddaughter Jessica finally left school last week.  It was her school prom last night. 
She only decided to go just over a week ago so it's been a rush job for her Mam but she did it!
Rebecca (mam) even did her hair and makeup.

I made the card for Jessica.
I used the CC 6x6 box die HERE
A4 stencil by Imagination and gold sparkle medium.
Butterfly is from CC Sara's signature collection & the sentiments are from Enchanted garden
I made a 6x6 card for the centre and I added a base and a lid for the box.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jan your makes are stunning. I hope Jessica had a wonderful time at the Prom. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful treasure for a lovely young lady.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Jan, and Jessica looks gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects and what a beautiful granddaughter you have Jan. She looks beautiful! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such great projects you made for her. She's so pretty

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan