My Wonderful Followers

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Birthday cards!




Hi everyone, I finally feel on the mend, (fingers crossed)!
I have been playing with my new 8x8 embossing folders & dies.
I used Ross 8x8 card, Die'sire  8x8 embossing folder available from  A Crafty Touch & Joy embossing die.
Decoupage is from Dufex.
......................
 It's my gorgeous nephews birthday today and my second card is the one I made for him. I used Anna Marie 8x8 card, Spellbinders Marvelous Squares & Fancy Tag 3.
Stamps are from Papermania.

Challenge
Emma's cards uk "Happy Birthday Bryan"
Fab new challenge blog Electric Ellapu  "Anything Goes"

DON'T Forget I have candy here

Thanks for calling
xx Jan

20 comments:

  1. 2 lovely cards Jan love the embossing and die cuts xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 beautiful makes . Love the little gems they really make the card sparkle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous cards Jan...lovely embossing die and that gems just sets the cards off

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two very elegant designs. Love your marvelous squares die. I have been looking for something square and may have to get this, stunning work. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan wow these are gorgeous I love the embossing its fab well done sweetie.
    Thank you for your sweet comments you are so kind Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards - love that embossing folder!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 fabulous cards as always Jan, love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Jan, I especially love the embossing on the first one :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for playing along with us at Emma's crafty challenge, Jan, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Jan, I love them both.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creations Jan.

    Have a fab day and take care

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow love the cards Jan they are both brilliant, love the designs and i love the embossing. gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Jan, very elegent xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are beautiful Sweetie, I love the embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful cards Jan, glad your feeling better
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning hun.Thank you for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful embossing, very elegant cards. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE,dt (purples)

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan