My Wonderful Followers

Sunday 28 October 2012

So late with my announcement!


Hi everyone, what a busy day. I decided I needed some more shelving for my craft room! Next thing I knew I was up at Ikea to get some!!!! It will be worth it in the end lol!
Anyhow it made me late with my announcement!

I have been asked to join the fabulous Whimsy team for 6 months. This is my first card.
I used
Little Angel Lia stampz & MCG Pretty Bunting papers.

I will be back early tomorrow with my Whoopsidaisy DT card.
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jan on your DT appointment with Whimsy. Well deserved.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jan, congratulation on your DT post,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful angel - great card.
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jan. Your cards are stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations and well done Jan, love the card it is stunning, love the design and the lay out, fab image and great colours xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan